Hot Leads: Startups, Expansions, Moves, and New Products and Services
Tampa Bay Business Journal - Jan 27, 2012
Click here to view original source: https://www.bizjournals.com/tampabay/print-edition/2012/01/27/hot-leads-startups-expansions-moves.html
• Marshall Morris founded Group 125, a Tampa-based professional services firm.
Blue Lion Consulting and Cynmar Advisors LLC combined to form Group 125 LLC. Clients represent industries including civil and utility contracting, international energy infrastructure, therapeutic equipment manufacturing and distribution, and national fashion and entertainment marketing. For more: www.group125.com.
• Mojito Restaurant & Lounge opened in the Crowne Plaza Hotel Tampa Westshore, 5303 W. Kennedy Blvd. The 6,500-square-foot restaurant serves Latin cuisine. For more: www.cptampawesthore.com.
• Coconut Cove All-Suite Resort opened at 678 S. Gulfview Blvd., Clearwater Beach. The 42-suite hotel began construction in 2011 and had a soft opening in September. Southwind Hospitality, based in Indian Shores, manages the property, which is owned by real estate investor Steve Page. For more: coconutcovesuites.com.
• Flooring America and G. Fried Flooring merged to form G. Fried Flooring America. Locations are 9329 Adamo Drive, Tampa, and 4608 S. Tamiami Trail, Sarasota.
• Orthodontic Specialists of Florida is adding five offices throughout Florida. The practice, founded by Dr. Alan Shoopak, will add locations in Daytona, Palm Bay, Kissimmee and Niceville. For more: www.florida4braces.com.
• Gator Janitorial Services changed its name to Gator Cleaning Solutions. Clients include health care facilities, educational facilities, professional offices, property management, automobile dealerships and retail locations. Marcus Meyer is founder and CEO. For more: www.gatorcleaningsolutions.com.
• Florida Cancer Affiliates, a partner of Moffitt Cancer Center, said that its physicians will begin seeing patients in New Port Richey. FCA is a newly formed community-based oncology and hematology practice with physicians Dr. Gerald Robbins, Dr. Lawrence Hochman and Dr. David Wenk. Dr. Richard Caradonna will be joining the practice. For more: www.floridacanceraffliates.com.
• Carmel Café & Wine Bar expanded its hours of operations for both locations. The restaurant serves dinner nightly and lunch Monday through Friday, and the brunch menu will now be served at both locations.
• Hielix will work with eDocs Conversion Solutions in Spring Hill in a partnership that provides a process for switching to electronic medical records technology. For more: www.edocsCS.com.
Group125 is an executive services firm made up of seasoned CFO's, CIO's, and COO's who understand the strategic thinking required for ambitious growth, as well as the operational need for fiscal efficiency. We don't just offer advice. We join in, roll up our sleeves, and help companies from start-ups to middle market companies meet the demands of growth, success and performance. We identify the best pathways to solutions that create new opportunity and long-term value.